Show your pride in Ransom Everglades. It may be easier than you think!
In addition to your gifts to the Fund for Ransom Everglades, did you know that planned gifts count toward reunion giving? Here are six savvy ways to make a planned gift in honor of your class reunion:
- Include Ransom Everglades in your will or living trust.
- Name Ransom Everglades as a beneficiary of your retirement plan.
- Give a life insurance policy that you no longer need.
- Make a gift that returns income to you in the years to come.
- Donate real estate or property now or through a retained life estate.
- If you are at least 70 ½, you can also make an IRA Charitable Rollover gift that will count as a reunion gift. To learn more about the IRA Charitable Rollover click here.
Talk with us when we’re in your area, give us a call or email us for quick pointers and sample wording for the gift you are considering.
Reunion Weekend 2020
April 17-18, 2020
Registration opens online January, 2020